List 10 people you would invite to dinner and include the dinner menu.
There are lots of people I would like to invite to dinner. But for a change I think that I will choose fictional characters for this. I think that it would be pretty fun to meet these characters about whom I’ve read in a book or watched in a movie or from anywhere else. So the 10 fictional characters who I would like to invite to dinner are:
- Loki from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Damon Salvatore from The Vampire diaries
- Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter series
- Hazel Grace from The Fault In Our Stars
- Natasha Romanoff from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games series
- Lucy Pevensie from The Chronicles of Narnia
- Leo from the Percy Jackson series
- Mia from The Princess Diaries
- Tony Stark from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
I think that if these people were real then meeting them would be a very fun experience. When we like fictional characters very much we start to consider them as real people. (Atleast I do… Is that weird?) I think there’ll be many people who would like to meet their favourite fictional characters. This is why I chose these particular people.
The dinner menu:
Being an Indian I would give them food from the Indian cuisine itself. I would serve them a three course dinner.
For starters I’d serve Vellayappam with Beef Stew. Vellayappam is a traditional food from Kerala, made from rice and coconut. It resembles pancakes somewhat.
For the main course I’d serve Chicken Biriyani with a side dish of fried fish. Biriyani is a dish loved all over India and with freshly caught and fried fish with it, it would make it perfect (although I personally hate fish).
For dessert I would serve Rasgulla. A sweet treat made with paneer and sugar syrup it’s a dessert that all Indians love.
This is definitely going on my so-desirable-but-impossible list! 😝
Bye for now!