Yayy! I got the Liebster award for a second time! A million thanks to trainofthought from MyBookyLife for nominating me! You guys should really check out her awesome blog. It’s also a must-read blog for all the book lovers out there.
Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the Person who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs who you think deserve it
5. Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
6. Give your eleven question to the nominees.
On to answering the questions:
1.What makes you smile
Lots of things make me smile. A new book, fun moments with friends, joking with my parents, seeing a kitten, the smell of soil after rain, singing, hearing my favourite song unexpectedly on the radio… There are so many things that make me smile and these are just some of them!
2.Why did you start blogging
I had mentioned this in my previous post when I got the Liebster Award. I actually started blogging to improve my writing skills so that I could persue a career in writing in my future.
3.If you had any superpower what would it be?
If I had a superpower it would be the power to heal others, be it physically, mentally or emotionally. I’ve always wondered about this but I found my answer only recently. My cousin was in an accident and had some injuries (nothing very major, thank goodness), and at that time I had sincerely wished that I could do something to make him better. So yeah that’s the power I’d want to have.
4.Favourite Tv show?
I have lots of TV shows that I love. I can’t just pick one favourite… I’d say Masterchef Australia, The Mentalist and House are among my most favourites.
This is also something that I can’t pick any one of. The Fault In Our Stars is definitely one of my favourites. I love the Harry Potter series and the Percy Jackon series. To Kill A Mockingbird and Go Set A Watchman are also some of my other favourites.
Reading, blogging, singing and writing.
7.Last thing you ate?
A garlic chicken roll! Hehe…
I have lots of them and I had done a post about that (not so) recently. So check out my pet peeves here.
9.One word to describe you?
Um.. I’m not really sure about this but uh… Introvertish maybe?
10.If you could change your appearance, what would you change?
I would make my hair a bit thicker.
11.Do you think yourself a good person? Why or Why not?
Um.. Well that’s a tough one… I don’t really know if I’m a good person. I think I am one maybe… And I will try my very best to become a much better person.
Here are 11 facts about myself:
- I love to read.
- I’m an Aries.
- Chocolate is my favourite thing to eat.
- On a related note, I collect chocolate wrappers. (Is that weird?)
- Christmas is my favourite festival.
- I’m really lousy at algebra and trigonometry.
- I quite like statistics and geometry. (Why am I talking about math here??)
- I’d like a career in writing or literature.
- On a related note, I would also like to start my own business.
- I have a not-that-good handwriting.
- I like to sing (although I won’t claim that I’m a good singer or anything).
- Zwain Movie Reviews
- Color in Pink
- Consumed By Words
- The Secret Handbook 4 Teens
- Where my 7 dreams grow
- Lavender Life
- Petal On The Wall
Questions for my nominees:
- Your favourite season.
- Your favourite festival.
- Your views on feminism.
- A change you’d like to bring about in this world.
- Your biggest achievement.
- Something that you regret not doing.
- Did you ever have a pet? (If so what? If not what would you like to have?)
- Introvert or extrovert?
- Something you’d rather be doing now?
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- What are your views on politics?
Hope you’ve liked this post and have a great month ahead!
P.S: It’s been a month since I’ve been nominated for the award. Sorry for not putting this up earlier. Once again thank you to trainofthought for nominating me!