Hey guys! First of all let me apologize for not posting the past week. I really did want to post, I did have ideas and all… But I’ve just been so busy this week! My +1 results came out last Wednesday *gasp!*. I have alright marks (5A+’s and 1A). My cousin and grandfather had birthdays last week and I was also busy with school work. I realise that these are poor excuses, but I still owe all you wonderful people who read what I write an explanation…
Enough of the lame excuses! Getting on to writing about this wonderful award I’ve received from trainofthought (you should definitely check out her awesome blog ‘My Booky Life‘ for tips on writing and blogging, books reviews and lots more!). It was such a pleasant surprise receiving this award. It means so much to me to know that I’ve earned someone’s respect!
The rules are simple. Just answer the questions and place the above picture in your post.
1. What is respect and what does it mean to you?
For me respect is something to be earned. I think earning someone’s respect is very hard and it’s irreplaceable once it’s been lost. I think we respect someone when we see that they’ve done something that we ourselves thought was impossibe. Respect is not something that is just given away like it’s something we don’t have a use for anymore. It is given with feelings and emotions that touch the heart. For me respect earnt is one of the best treasures of life.
2. Who do you respect the most?
My parents. They are strong people ready to face any hardship in life. They have overcome so many difficulties. They have made me who I am today. They have taken care of me, given me everything I’ve ever needed, sacrificed so much for me and loved me unconditionally. So for me they are definitely who I respect the most.
3. Which bloggers have earned your respect?
So here, in no particular order, are the bloggers whom I respect for their various talents.
- ItsJerrod :- He’s only 14 but he has such a great blog and also started a group blog named The Artistics. When I was 14 I was pretty much sitting around doing nothing.
- Zwain Movie Reviews :- As the name implies it’s a blog for movie reviews. I respect this blogger because of the way he can write so many good reviews. I can only barely write 2 posts a week!
- The Purple Splash :- This blogger’s posts present current issues in our society in such a different and unique manner (I have always wanted to write like that) and all the other posts are pretty great too!
So that’s it! Receiving awards mean a whole lot to me so once more a million thanks to trainofthought for nominating me!
Untill next time!