Are you an introvert? Or do you know someone who’s more to the introverted side? Do you feel like you can’t understand them or some of the things they do? Well here are some things introverts want you to know!
- Just because we don’t talk much doesn’t mean that we’re upset or mad at you. We tend to think more or maybe we’re just shy. So please don’t keep asking us a million times whether we’re mad at you or whether there’s some kind of problem.
- Its easier to express ourselves in writing than speaking out loud. Introverts aren’t really talkers and sometimes we find it hard to say what we want to say on the spot. So please don’t judge us if we write a long heartfelt letter to you! (This one is especially dedicated to my friends). And please whatever you do please don’t ask us to speak in front of a group of people!
- We usually have 2 or 3 close friends with whom we can share anything and everything. We’d rather have a few people who understands us than a large group of friends. So please don’t think we’re friendless.
- Or antisocial! Its just the ‘I’m shy and I don’t really feel comfortable with small talk’ part of us showing. And for most of us socializing is an absolute nightmare!
- We think a lot. There’s a lot going on in our heads all the time and that’s one of the reasons we don’t talk much. Although we do tend to overthink sometimes…
- We don’t hate parties or functions. We love them if they’re with people we feel comfortable around.
- But all of this doesn’t mean we’re always shy. Once we’re comfortable with someone we’ll open up to them. Sometimes we’re just more comfortable in our own bubble.
- We don’t want to become less introverted or more outgoing. We are comfortable with ourselves just the way we are. So please don’t try to change us.
- Being introverted doesn’t mean we’re stuck up. We are generally quiet. So if we’re not talking it doesn’t mean we have egos the size of Tony Stark’s or that we’re being rude. We like to stay quiet and listen more than participate in a lively conversation.
- We are great listeners. We love to listen more than we like to talk and we’re always ready to lend you an ear. So if you want to talk to someone who’ll listen to everything you have to say then we’re the ones you need!
Shoutout to all the introverts out there!! I, being more on the introvered side myself can definitely relate to all of these things. Can you too? Is there something you’d like to add? I’d love to know so feel free to drop a comment!
Thank you for reading. Untill next time!