First of all, I have some very exciting news!! Mahriya from My Bookish Life will be guest posting on my blog!!!!! I am so excited!! Thank you Mahriya for doing it! Her post will be up this Monday, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
Now, on to the tag! I was tagged for the Blue Sky Tag by Write Ally! Write! Thank you for tagging me because I really do like doing tags and challenges.
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
1. What was the last book you read?
The Monstrous Child by Francesca Simon. It’s a very good book based on Norse mythology.
2. What are you trying to achieve with your blog?
I’m trying to improve my writing skills with my blog. Writing is something I absolutely adore and I hope to make a career out of it someday so I’m trying to make my blog a stepping stone towards that.
3. Do you think you are someone with a sense of humor?
Well I do have a sense of humor but I’ve never been the funny one. Although I am fairly sarcastic.
4. Imagine 10 years ago. How does that make you feel about yourself now?
Well I was seven 10 years ago… How does that make me feel about myself now? Well uh… I’m not exactly sure. I guess I’m proud of my achievements?
5. How would your friend describe you?
Probably as the introverted studious type. Although my friends do describe me as creative too.
6. Do you have hobbies that others might find unusual?
I write letters to my friends even though I know I will most probably never get a reply. Writing letters itself is rare in this electronic age but I keep writing them and actually post them to my friends even though they won’t write back… Which is a bit weird.
7. Have you ever done something illegal?
Nope, I don’t think so.
8. If you end up being a prisoner, what likely would be the reason?
For getting really angry and accidentally hurting someone in that anger.
9. What is the most likely thing that will get you angry?
Someone insulting my family or friends.
10. How do you handle yourself when you are angry?
I usually end up saying or doing things I will regret later or I end up crying. Which is NOT the way I want to handle myself when I’m angry. I do try not to say anything and to keep my calm.
11. Best thing to eat when you’re angry?
Chocolate!!!!! Chocolate is the answer to everything! *looks around cautiously*
- My Bookish Life
- The Stylish Dreamer
- Recipe that’s Easy
- Zwain Movie Reviews
- My Independent Wings
- Consider Yourself Warned
- A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts
- Jinx Coolness’ Bookworm Blog
My questions for you:
- How long has it been since you started blogging?
- What is the best thing you like about blogging?
- Do you prefer a sunrise or sunset?
- The stars or the moon?
- Would you rather read the book or watch the movie?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
- Do you or would you ever read fan fiction?
- What is your favorite social networking site?
- Do you have siblings? If not, who would you prefer to have, a brother or a sister?
- What is/was your favorite subject at school?
Well those are it. If anyone else is interested to do this tag you are welcome to.
The next post is gonna be Mahriya’s guest post so watch out for that!!
Thank you for reading