This was a very very pleasant surprise! I got nominated for the Liebster Award!! First of all, my heartfelt and sincere thanks to Gibole for nominating me! I never expected something like this. In fact I didn’t even know about blogging awards before this. So once again thank you! You can check out Gibole’s awesome blog at theworldofgibolenatale!
Now on to the questions!
1. How long did it take you to make your decision to start blogging?
It was a very spontaneous decision for me. My father and I were talking about career options for me in the future one morning, and we were talking about a degree in English Literature and a job relating to writing. So my dad asked a guy he knew who worked in the writing field about this and he said that to be sucessful in this field I should have good creative writing skills, and the best way to develop that is to start a blog. And so I thought about it for a day and decided that I was gonna start a blog. So I made one the very next day, and now here I am!
2. What is your favourite memory?
I have lots of memories that I treasure and I really can’t pick a favourite. But one of my most fondest memories is of my 13th birthday. I had a really great time and all my family came over. So yeah, it’s a great memory.
3. If you had three wishes what would they be?
- To be sucessful in life.
- To be financially stable so I can provide for my parents an even better life than they have given me. (And my parents have provided me with whatever I have ever needed).
- To have all my loved ones with me and be happy.
4. What are your hobbies?
Reading (a lot), singing, listening to music and of course blogging are some of my hobbies.
5. What do you enjoy about blogging?
I mostly enjoy the writing part. Its great to just write to express my thoughts and not for some boring assignment for school!
6. Who is your favourite blogger? (from any social platform)
I haven’t seen enough blogs to decide yet but right now my favourite is Jerrod from itsjerrod.
7. Name three places you would love to travel?
I would love to go England, America and Australia.
8. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Mostly I just sat in front of the screen and thought a lot about a great name. I did try searching google for ways to find good names but none of those worked for me. Then suddenly I came up with ‘musings of a mind’ but that was too common and my dad suggested adding an adjective to describe ‘mind’. And so after going through a lot of words I finally settled for ‘mellow’. So there it is! My blog’s name: Musings Of A Mellow Mind!
9. How would you describe your life? Only use three words.
Fun, happy and comfortable.
10. What is your style icon?
I don’t think I really have a style icon!
Moving on to nominations!
The bloggers I would like to nominate:
My questions for my nominees
1. Which is your favourite book?
2. Describe yourself in a sentence.
3. What do you do? (Working, studying etc.)
4. Name one of yours traits that you are proud of.
5. Do you belong to any fandom? If so which ones and why?
6. Why did you start this blog?
7.What are your goals for your blog?
8. If you could be anyone in the world for one day who would you be and why?
9. Good old paper and pen or typing away, which would you choose?
10. Who/what is your inspiration for writing?
-Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
-Upload a Liebster Award badge to your post
-Nominate up to 10 new bloggers
-Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you
-Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog
-Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate
So that’s it. Bye! Untill next time!